Description of author:
The PS Move API is an open source library for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows to access the Sony Move Motion Controller via Bluetooth and USB directly from your PC without the need for a PS3. Tracking in 3D space is possible using a PS Eye (on Linux and Windows), an iSight camera (on Mac OS X) or any other suitable camera source.
Repository at GitHub:
- Removed static declaration of clock_gettime because of linker error
- Include winsock2.h before windows.h
- Fixed calibration for windows 8
- Separated calibration device from input device
- Added basic support for the navigation controller